Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Positions: Technical Service Desk
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; BCA, B.Com, B.Sc
Salary: Best In Industry
To ensure effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the technical troubleshooting requirements and performance tuning within Service Level commitments made to the customer within.
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk. Job Description:
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Technology vertical.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.