Monday, August 8, 2022
HomeFinance7th Pay Commission: Good News! Modi government will give a big gift...

7th Pay Commission: Good News! Modi government will give a big gift to the central employees in the new year, salary will increase so much

New Delhi: The central government can give a big gift to the central employees on the new year. From the 7th Pay Commission (7th Pay Commission), in the beginning of the new year 2022, the salary of employees can increase by up to Rs 20000. If everything goes well, then the central government can again increase the dearness allowance (DA) and dearness relief (DR). According to the information, this time also there will be an increase in DA and DR by up to 3 percent. With this, dearness allowance and dearness relief of central employees will increase from 31 percent to 34 percent. This will benefit about 47 lakh central employees and 68 lakh pensioners. However, this has not been confirmed by the government yet.

Dearness allowance may increase by 3 percent

According to AICPI data, the figures till September 2021 have come. Accordingly, dearness allowance has been increased to 32.81 percent. According to the data till June 2021, dearness allowance for July 2021 has been increased by 31 percent. Now according to the data ahead of that, DA will be calculated and there is a good increase in it. If the CPI (IW) figure remains at 125 by December 2021, then the DA will increase by 3 per cent. That is, the total DA will increase from 31 per cent to 34 per cent. Accordingly, the central employees will be paid from January 2022 and there may be a bumper increase in their salary.

Now getting DA at the rate of 31 percent

Let us tell you that the dearness allowance of central employees has increased from 17 to 31 percent. Earlier, 17 per cent dearness allowance was being given to central employees. This has been increased to 28 per cent with effect from July 1, 2021. DA was increased by 4 per cent in January 2020, then by 3 per cent in June 2020 and by 4 per cent in January 2021.

Calculation on minimum basic salary

Basic salary of the employee                                  Rs 18,000

New Dearness Allowance (34%)                             Rs.6120/month

Dearness Allowance so far (31%)                           Rs.5580/month

By how much dearness allowance increased            6120- 5580 = Rs 540 / month

Increase in annual salary                                       540X12 = Rs 6,480

Calculation on maximum basic salary

Basic salary of the employee                                   Rs 56900

New Dearness Allowance (34%)                              Rs 19346 / month

So far dearness allowance (31%)                            Rs 17639 / month

How much dearness allowance increased                 19346-17639= Rs 1,707/month

Increase in annual salary                                        1,707 X12 = Rs 20,484

The fitment factor may also be decided in the new year.

Meanwhile, news is coming that before the budget 2022, a decision can also be taken regarding the fitment factor. If this happens, then the minimum wage will also increase. If the central government gives its approval to the fitment factor, then there will be a bumper increase in the salary of the employees. In fact, increasing the fitment factor will also increase the minimum wage. At present, the employees are getting salary on the basis of fitment factor of 2.57 percent. Now it is being considered to increase it to 3.68 percent. If this happens, then there will be an increase in the minimum salary of the employees up to Rs. That is, the minimum salary received till now will increase from Rs 18000 to Rs 26000.

Government can increase the fitment factor up to three times

The central government also wants to fully implement the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission, but is not in favor of increasing the minimum salary. The government can increase the fitment factor by 3 times. With the increase of fitment factor, the basic pay of the employees will increase from Rs 18000 to Rs 21000. He was also given confidence in the meeting of the employees union with the cabinet secretary. If sources are to be believed, the government is now paying more attention to the fitment factor.

 

Parvesh Maurya
Parvesh Maurya
Parvesh Maurya, has 5 years of experience in writing Finance Content, Entertainment news, Cricket and more. He has done BA in English. He loves to Play Sports and read books in free time. In case of any complain or feedback, please contact me @ praveshmaurya24@gmail.com
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments