Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021: Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021 has been started for ST, SC and OBC people through the cooperation of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Under this scheme, the government is helping 1.2 lakhs for these people. Those who got houses before the year 1996 from Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana. This scheme will directly help 20 thousand people in 5 months.
What is Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021?
Under this scheme, the Bihar government gives some fixed amount to the poor class families who cannot even build their own house well, to build their own house.
With the help of which they could build their own house and live happily.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021 The first purpose of this scheme is that those who are poor should be given a good house to live in and these people can take advantage of them and live well.
With this scheme, the government is bringing one more scheme. The state government will also help Rs 60,000 to buy the land.
Along with the Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana, the Chief Minister is also starting the Awas Sthal Shiksha Madad Yojana. The amount that will come in this scheme will come directly to your bank account.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
The houses given by the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana List have been provided and can take the help of 1.2 lakhs to repair their houses.
The condition of those houses to those who have been given houses has become very bad. There is a need to do their maintenance, especially people of Sat, Sak, and OBC class live in houses.
|Yojana Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021|
|Post Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana List|
|Start of plan||October 2015|
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Eligibility
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- Families who have Gov. The job is they cannot take advantage of the scheme.
- Those who have three to four wheeler vehicle or credit card limit is more than 50000RS, they will also not get the benefit of this scheme. the profit
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the central government provides financial assistance to the poor and weak income group families of rural areas to build their own pucca houses.
This will help the government to build pucca houses for the people.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the central government provides funds to poor families residing in rural areas. In this, financial assistance of 1.2 lakh is given for construction of houses in plain areas and 1.3 lakh for hilly areas.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Documents
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
- Income certificate
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021Registration Process
- Chief Minister Housing Scheme Registration 2021 Form has been expelled by the government in all the states of India.
- The Government of India has closed the Chief Minister’s Housing Scheme and named it as Bihar Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2021.
- This plan is divided into two groups. The name of the first group has been kept as Bihar Housing Scheme Ruler and the second Prime Minister Housing Scheme Urban.
- In the link given below, you will see the apply link of both the groups which is very beneficial for you.
- So let us now understand how you can apply online for this.
Who can not take advantage of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- Those whose salary is more than 10 thousand can not take advantage of this scheme.
- If the main person has died in a house, then his heir in his name will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those who have motor car, bike, and three wheeler then they will not get the benefit.
- Those who have a credit card of any bank whose limit is above 50,000 will not be given this scheme benefit.
- They have a freeze, landline phone, even they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the family which has 2.5 acres of land or more, then it will also not be included in this scheme or if the land has more land and irrigation equipment is available then that family cannot get the benefit of this scheme.