EPF Online Tranfer: EPF is one of the most safe saving facilities in which it is believed to get good returns in the long term.
EPF Online Tranfer: Employees Provident Fund – EPF is one of the safest saving instruments. Employees are confident of getting better returns in the long term by investing in it. Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) manages the EPF account. It promotes savings through an E-E-E model.
Investments in EPF, interest and withdrawal of tax are exempted from tax. In this, 12% contribution is made in employee’s salary (basic + DA). This is what contribution is done by the company.
If you want to transfer your EPF to some other place, you can. This is very easy digitally. When you leave a company and join a job in another, you can transfer your PF from the previous company.
Know how to transfer EPF online
— EPFO (@socialepfo) April 9, 2021
EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) gives a number of 12 digits called UAN (Universal Account Number). Which is activated and your account is monitored online. The UAN ID acts as an umbrella for its members.
Know how to transfer online
- First of all you have to visit Unified Member Portal. Then log it in with your UAN.
- One member One EPF will have to be clicked for online service.
- Now you have to verify the information related to the existing company and the PF account.
- After this, click on the Get Details option. You will see the PF account details of the previous appointment.
- You have to select one of the previous company and the existing company. Select either of the two companies and give a member ID or UAN.
- Lastly click on the Get OTP option, which will bring OTP to the mobile number registered in the UAN. Then enter that OTP and click on submit option.
- Online transfer process of your EPF account completed.