EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) has given the facility of self-filling of the date of Exit, keeping in mind the convenience of its subscribers and pensioners.
There is a good and good news for the employees working in the private company. Actually, an employee working in any private company has the sole support to provide for his future.
But when the employee has to change the job for any reason, contacting the old company for PF withdrawal or PF related work and completing some formalities, which causes the employee to suffer. One of these is to take clearance of the date of exit. But now employees will not have to do so.
EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) has given the facility of self-filling the date of leaving the job keeping in mind the convenience of its subscribers and pensioners. The simple meaning of this is that now employees will be able to fill the ‘Date of Exit’ by themselves after changing jobs.
Please tell that it is mandatory for both PF Transfer and PF Claim to enter the date of leaving the job. In such a situation, the employee had to depend on his old company for this.
– EPFO (@socialepfo) January 21, 2020
EPFO tweeted information
Please tell that the EPFO has given information in this regard by tweeting. EPFO has described how an employee can now take advantage of this new facility. For this, some steps have also been mentioned on the EPFO website ..
– Go to EPFO Unified Member Portal and login.
After this, go to the ‘Manage’ section.
– Click on the Mark Exit of the drop down button.
– Another drop down button will be found in it, in which PF account number will have to be selected.
– Fill in the complete details i.e. date and reason for leaving the job.
– Click Request OTP.
– Insert OTP and click on ‘Update’. (OTP will only come on the mobile number associated with Aadhar ‘Aaddhar’.)
– By clicking on Update, you will get a message ‘Date of Exit’ has been updated.
– Please tell you that you can mark the date of leaving the job only after two months of the last contribution made by the previous company.