You can generate a green PIN for your new ATM card yourself or even if you have forgotten the PIN of your card, you can still generate a green PIN.
SBI ATM Card PIN Generate: The largest government bank in the country i.e. State Bank of India (SBI) offers green PIN facility to customers. All transactions can be completed through green pins. Green PIN is the PIN of the ATM card itself. This is called a green pin because it can be generated online.
SBI has started this facility by taking important steps to promote paperless banking. That is, your PIN is generated without any paperwork. You can generate the PIN of your new ATM card on your own or even if you have forgotten the PIN of your card, you can still generate a green PIN.
You can easily generate your green PIN through the account holder IVR system. Apart from this, this PIN can also be generated through SBI Quick Mobile Application. Customers can call 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800.
Here is how to generate PIN: –
1. Call the number registered with the bank on 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800
2. Press 2 for ATM card linked service
3. Now press 1 to generate PIN
4. For any ATM card PIN Enter the last 5 numbers you want to generate
5. Confirm these five digits by pressing 1
6. Now enter the last 5 digits and press 2
7. Enter the last 5 digits of the account number
8. Of the account number Press 1 to confirm the last 5 digits
9. Press 2 to confirm the last 5 digits of the account number
10. Enter the date of birth and successfully generate the green PIN
11. After this, on your registered mobile number Green pin will be received.