Train Ticket Booking: If you are also fond of traveling, then there is good news for you. SBI’s RuPay credit card can prove to be beneficial. You can get up to 10% value back on railway ticket bookings through RuPay Credit Card launched in partnership with SBI Card and Indian Rail Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC).
Joining fees will not be imposed till 31 March
Apart from this, fuel surcharge of 1 percent will be waived on payment through card. The bank will not take any jewelery fee as a welcome gift till 31 March 2021, ie, it will not have to pay an annual fee of Rs 500. Through this card, users will get value back, rewards and bonus points on payment for shopping and railway bookings. The card is equipped with NFC technology, allowing customers to tap and pay.
SBI IRCTC Card Features
- If the IRCTC pays through SBI card (RuPay platform) when booking tickets through IRCTC website, then 1% transaction will not be required.
- The ticket booking for AC-1, AC-2, AC-3 and AC-CC through IRCTC website will get up to 10% valueback in the form of reward points.
- Explain that through this card, you will get Complimentary Railway Lounge access four times in a year, maximum once in every quarter. For retail purchases other than oil, you will get 1 reward point for every purchase of Rs 125.
Fuel surcharge will not be levied on petrol pumps
This card can be used in over 190 million locations in 190 countries around the world. Apart from this, it can also be used at 37 lakh terminals of the country. Transferring the outstanding balance of credit card of other banks to IRCTC SBI card (on RuPay platform) allows you to pay EMI at a lower interest. Fuel surcharge of 1% will not have to be paid on all the petrol pumps across the country by paying oil purchases of Rs 500 to Rs 3 thousand with this card. With this card, cash withdrawal can be done from more than 2 million ATMs in 190 countries around the world. Cash withdrawal can also be done through this card from 43 thousand SBI ATMs in the country.
SBI IRCTC Credit Card Charges and Charges
- Annual fee (single) – Rs 500 (waived till 31 March 2021)
- Renewal fee (annually) – Rs 300
- Add on Fee (Annually) – Nil
- Interest free period – If the outstanding balance of the previous month has been paid, then interest will not be paid for 20-50 days on retail purchases.
Check train status on WhatsApp like this👇 Click On Below