How to download Aadhar card in your phone
Hard copy of Aadhaar card will not have to be kept together
Download Aadhaar in phone with easy step
Aadhar card has become one of our essential documents in today’s life. It has become so important that you cannot even avail of many important government services due to its absence. However, it sometimes happens that we forget to keep our Aadhaar card with us and then have to get upset. But now you can download aadhaar card on your smartphone only.
Also Read: APY Alert! There may be losses in Atal Pension Yojana, otherwise do this work till 30 September
There is no need to worry whether the downloaded Aadhaar card will be valid or will be expended. You need to keep in mind that the Unique Identification Number UID has made it clear that the downloaded Aadhaar card is safe and valid and is encrypted everywhere. Its value is equal to printed Aadhaar card.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AADHAAR CARD IN YOUR PHONE (HOW TO DOWNLOAD AADHAAR CARD IN YOUR PHONE)
- First go to the official site https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Now here you have to enter the captcha by entering the Aadhaar card number.
- After this OTP will come on your registered number.
- Click to verify and you will get the download option by answering some questions. Download it from here.
- In this way your Aadhaar card will be downloaded which you can open with a password. In the password, 4 letters of your name have to be written in capital letter followed by the year of birth. In this way your Aadhaar card will open.