Ayushman Health Card Download – There are many people who have made Ayushman card but due to some reason they do not have the hard copy of this card. So if you also do not have the hard copy of Ayushman card. So stay in this post, in today’s post we will tell you how you can download your Ayushman card with the help of Aadhar card.
To download Ayushman card, there should be mobile number link in Aadhaar –
To download Ayushman card, your mobile number should be linked in your Aadhar card. And you must have the mobile number linked in Aadhaar because while downloading the Ayushman card, whatever mobile number is linked in Aadhaar, an OTP is sent on it. And that OTP has to be entered in the portal.
How to download Ayushman Health Card –
- To download Ayushman Health Card, first you go to this portal https://bis.pmjay.gov.in/BIS/selfprintCard.
- After visiting this portal, you should see the option of Aadhar card, click on it.
- After this, select PMJAY in the scheme option, and select your state.
- After this, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the Generate OTP option.
- As soon as you click on the Generate OTP option, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked in your Aadhaar.
- You enter this OTP and after that click on verify button.
- As soon as you click on verify button, your Ayushman card will be displayed. Now if you want, after downloading this card, you can take out its printout and keep it with you.