EPFO Subscribers: Now any member can withdraw up to Rs 1 lakh in advance from his PF account for medical emergency. Know its complete process here.
PF Withdrawal: Many horrific situations had come to the fore during the Corona epidemic, during which many people had to spend their savings due to medical emergency. Due to which the central government took an important decision and approved the withdrawal of up to Rs 1 lakh from the Provident Fund.
That is, under this new service, any member of the Employees’ Provident Fund can withdraw Rs 1 lakh as advance. This money can be withdrawn for any kind of medical emergency. Let us know how you can withdraw money from your PF account…
Now there will be no need for medical bills
Explain that according to the new facility of the government, the employee can withdraw up to Rs 1 lakh in advance for any medical emergency. PF money can be withdrawn for hospitalization for any disease other than corona virus. Although this facility was there earlier also but earlier medical bills had to be paid.
But under the new facility, you do not have to submit medical bills. You just have to apply for money and instead of 3 days you will get PF money in 1 hour.
How to withdraw money from pf account
- First of all you have to visit the official website epfindia.gov.in
- On the right side of the website, online advance claim will be written in the corner, click on it
- After that go to unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface
- Now go to Online Services and fill the Claim Form 31,19,10C and 10D
- Enter the last 4 digits of your bank account and verify it
- Click on Proceed to Online Claim
- Select PF Advance from the drop down, select the reason for withdrawal
- Then enter the amount, upload the scanned copy of the check and enter your address
- Click on Get Aadhaar OTP and enter the OTP received on the mobile
- Now your claim will be filed and money will come in your account within 1 hour