Covid 19 vaccinations cowin.gov.in: If you have got both the vaccines of covid 19 vaccine, then connect your certificate with passport.
Covid 19 vaccinations cowin.gov.in: By registering on the covin portal, crores of people have got the vaccine so far and with this the second wave of corona is also slowing down. If all goes well, soon international travel can also be relaxed, but before that people going abroad will have to update their passport information with the Covin vaccination.
Aarogya Setu’s official Twitter account has been tweeted about how this information will be updated. In this tweet, we have explained how to update passport related information. But before that, let us tell you that at the beginning of this month, new guidelines were issued regarding Covit 19 vaccination.
In the new guidelines, it was told that those participating in education, employment and Tokyo Olympics will have to link the certificate of Covid 19 vaccination with their passport . Under this decision, the government has asked for updating passport information on the Covin portal. While filling the passport details, take care that there is no mistake of any kind.
How to link cowin certificate with passport
- To link the passport to the COVIN certificate, first of all, open the browser on your phone or laptop.
- Go to cowin.gov.in and login even once with your registered number.
- After this click on Raise an Issue, although this option will appear after getting the vaccine.
- After that select the option of Passport and fill your details carefully.
- After this the passport information will have to be filled, be careful while filling the information.
- This time the information cannot be changed again after submitting the request.
- After pressing the submit option, after some time the option to download a new certificate will come.