Employees Provident Fund Organization EPFO has facilitated PF employees to withdraw 75% of Advance PF from their PF account to fight a severe pandemic like Corona virus, which will settle in auto mode within 72 hours by EPFO. So that the PF member can get immediate relief.
For PF withdrawal, claims can be made online through UAN member portal or Umang app. But since the mobile version through the UAN member portal has to open its desktop version, which can be difficult for some people. Therefore, for the convenience of the people, the option for PF’s online claim has also been given on the Umang app.
Also Read: EPF KYC Big Update 2021: Now KYC In PF
How To withdrawal PF From Mobile? How To withdrawal PF From Umang App?
- After that enter your UAN number and click on Get OTP. Enter the OTP registered on the mobile registered in the UAN and click on Login.
- In the next page, enter the full digits of your bank account in the empty box of Enter Bank Account Number Seeded With Uan *.
- Select your PF account from Please Select Member Id and click on Proceed For Online Claim option.
- Enter your address in the next page Employee Address and click on the Next button.
- Here I want to apply for (Claim Type) * select FORM-31.
- Enter your advance amount in Amount of advance required (in Rs.).
[Note- Here you enter the amount of 75% of your PF balance (Employee share + Employer share) or equal to 3 months salary (Basic + DA), which is the lesser of both]
- Upload your checkbook photo in upload check leaf which should be in jpg or pdf format.
- Its size should be less than 100KB.
- If you do not have a check book, you can upload a photo of the front page of the passbook.
- I certify… .. Click on the check box and click on “Get Aadhaar OTP” and enter the OTP and click on the OK button.
- When the information is filled correctly, your advanced PF claim will be successfully submitted.
- And you will also be given the tracking ID of your claim.
- If you wish, you can print the receipt of this claim by clicking on View Pdf.
- So in this way you can submit online PF Claims through the Umang app for 75% advance PF under Kovid-19.