Income tax tips: Tired of deducting income tax every month from salary. Have you taken all the options to save?
Now I do not understand from where tax saving. Investment in which option will get tax exemption? So today Zee Business will tell you those 7 easy ways, which can solve your problem in a pinch. Where you will get good return on investment along with saving tax. These methods can relieve you from the tension of every month. Let’s do your tax planning…Also Read: Hdfc life sampoorn samridhi plus limited period and whole life insurance plan gives double maturity benefits
- The most common and best way to save tax is by investing in 80C. In this, tax exemption of up to Rs 1.5 lakh is available. In this section you can invest in products like PPF, LIC. Tax will also be saved and returns will also be available.
2. Another way to save tax (Income tax kaise bachaye) is by investing in the National Pension System (NPS). Here also you can get good returns as well as tax exemption.
3. The third way to save tax is the exemption available in 80CCD(2D). In this, you can save tax by investing in different pension funds.
4. The fourth method i.e. section 24B will make your problem more difficult. You can take advantage of tax exemption in this by taking a home loan to buy or build a house. Tax exemption is available on the interest of the loan.
5. Tax exemption can be claimed by showing health insurance premium in section 80D. The limit of different insurance is also different.
6. Under section 80U, 40% and 80% of the disabled get income tax exemption.