LPG Gas Subsidy Update: LPG subsidy i.e. LPG Gas Subsidy is now coming in the account of the customers. You can also check in this easy way sitting at home whether LPG subsidy has come in your account or not.
New Delhi: LPG Subsidy: There is good news for the consumers of LPG. LPG subsidy i.e. LPG subsidy (LPG Gas Subsidy) is now coming in the account of the customers. Although subsidy was coming earlier also, complaints of non-receipt of subsidy in the account of many customers were being received continuously. Now after the introduction of subsidy again, these complaints have stopped coming.
Confusion over subsidies
79.26 per cylinder is being given as subsidy to LPG gas consumers. But, this information has been received from people, customers are getting different subsidies. In such a situation, people are confused that how many times they are getting subsidy. Actually, many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 79.26, while many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or Rs 237.78. However, whether the subsidy has come in your account or not, you can check it with an easy process.
Sit at home check update
You can easily check subsidy in your account sitting at home. Today we are telling you how you can easily know in minutes whether the subsidy (LPG Gas Subsidy Update) comes in your account or not.
Check subsidy in this account
- First of all open www.mylpg.in.
- Now you will see the photo of gas cylinders of gas companies on the right side of the screen.
- Here you click on the photo of the gas cylinder of your service provider.
- After this a new window will open on the screen which will be of your gas service provider.
- Now tap on Sign-in and New User option at the top right.
- If you have already created your ID here, then sign-in. If you do not have an ID, then you can login to the website by tapping on New User.
- Now the window will open in front of you, tap on View Cylinder Booking History on the right side.
- Here you will get information about how much subsidy has been given to you on which cylinder and when it has been given.
- Along with this, if you have booked gas and you have not received the subsidy amount, then you can click on the feedback button.
- Now you can also file a complaint of non-receipt of subsidy money.
- Apart from this, you can register a complaint by calling this toll free number 18002333555 for free.
Why does the subsidy stop?
If your subsidy has not come then it is important for you to know why your subsidy (LPG Gas Subsidy Status) has stopped. The biggest reason for the stoppage of subsidy on LPG can be due to non-availability of LPG Aadhaar Linking. Let us tell you that people whose annual income is 10 lakh rupees or more, they are also not given subsidy.