New Delhi. Aadhar card has become very important in today’s time. People get the benefit of all the facilities of the government through this card. Also, it is necessary to link your mobile number with the card. If you have changed your mobile number and have not updated it in Aadhaar, then do it as soon as possible. No documents have to be presented or shown for updating mobile number. We are telling you the process to update mobile number in Aadhaar.
Know the complete process
- For this, first of all go to your nearest Aadhaar center.
- Here you will be given a form to link the phone number.
- This form is called ‘Aadhaar Correction Form’. Fill your correct information in it.
- Now submit the filled form along with the fee of Rs.25.
- After this you will be given a slip. This slip will contain the update request number.
- With this request number, you can check whether the new phone number is linked with your Aadhaar or not.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with the new mobile number in three months.
- When your Aadhaar will be linked with the new mobile number and OTP will come on the same number.
- Using that OTP you can download your Aadhar card online.
- You can also check the status of linking new mobile number with Aadhaar by calling UIDAI’s toll free number 1947.
- You can get information about where Aadhaar is by visiting the site of UADAI.