HDFC Bank Festive Treats 3.0: The festive season has begun. It’s raining discounts on electronics, home appliances, smartphones, home decor, and more. Apart from e-commerce companies, banks are also wooing customers through attractive offers. Meanwhile, HDFC Bank has announced the Festive Treats 3.0 campaign. In this, it is offering customers more than ten thousand offers on card, loan and EMI options.
Arvind Kapil, Group Head Retail Assets, HDFC Bank said that as soon as India is unlocked. We are also trying to spread some enthusiasm in the lives of the people and help in the overall national economic well being. He stands by our customers in their time of need. This year the theme of ADFC’s festive treats is Karo Har Dil Roshan Hai. Kapil said, this reflects the belief that even our smallest acts can make a huge impact. He can change people’s lives.
HDFC Bank has partnered with over 10,000 merchants in Festive Treats 3.0. Major partners in big brands include Apple, Shoppers Stop, LG, Amazon, Reliance Digital, Lifestyle, Samsung, Sony, Titan, Ajio and Trends etc. Key regional partnerships include Vijay Sales, Digion, Electronic Paradise, PhoneWale, Poorvika Mobiles, Chennai Silks, GRT Jewelers and Pothi’s.
Customers will get these offers
1. Cashback of Rs.6,000 on iPhone 13 and No Cost EMI on premium mobiles.
2. Up to 22.5 percent cashback and no cost EMI on washing machines and refrigerators.
3. Car loans starting at 7.50% without foreclosure charges
4. Funding up to 100 percent on two wheeler loans and up to 4 percent on interest rates.
5.Zero processing fee and up to 90% funding on tractor loan
6. To view the complete list of offers, one can visit the official website of HDFC Bank.