PAN Card Update: If you have changed your name after marriage, then you will have to update your PAN card because at present PAN card is required for many important things. In such a situation, any wrong information can create problems.
New Delhi: PAN Card (PAN-Permanent Account Number) is a document that is very important for everyone to have. Along with that it is also very important that your complete details in all your important documents are correct and updated. After marriage, most women add their husband’s surname to their name. After changing your surname, PAN card also has to be updated. Currently, PAN card is required for many important things. Any wrong information in PAN card can create problems. In such a situation, do not worry, today we are going to tell you how you can easily change your name in PAN card online after marriage.
Change your surname on PAN card after marriage like this-
- First of all you go to the official website of https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan2/servlet/NewPanCorrectDSC.
- Fill the application form with the required details and submit it online.
- Select the cell that appears against your name and mention your PAN in the form.
- Now click on the ‘Validate’ option to verify the information you have given in the form.
- Once the information is verified, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After this, to process your request through online netbanking or using your debit, credit or cash card, pay Rs.110 for your address in India and Rs.1020 for your address outside India.
- After the payment is done, download the PAN Application Form and take out the hard copy of this form through a printout.
- Now in the next step paste your two passport size photographs on your form and sign on it.
- You must attach the necessary documents along with the application form by self-attested the form.
- After this, if you have applied for NSDL ie (National Securities Depository Limited), then send the application to NSDL through post.