9th Installment of Pam Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 9th Installment, Kisan Yojana New Update, Rs 6000 annually in three installments, Pm Kisan Yojana,
Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Rs 6000 is given annually in the bank account of farmers through DBT, farmers can apply for this scheme online and take benefits, so far 8 installments of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme have also been released but now Kisan Samman Nidhi The 9th installment of the scheme will be released, in which according to the government, many farmers will not get the benefit, such farmers who are not eligible for this scheme or those farmers who have taken advantage of this scheme in a fraudulent manner, are also being done.
- PM Kisan is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under this scheme, an income support of Rs.6,000/- per annum will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having joint land/ownership of up to 2 hectares in three equal installments.
- The definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- The state government and union territory administration will identify the farmer families who are eligible for assistance as per the scheme guidelines.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first installment for the period from 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be made available in the financial year itself.
- There are various exclusion categories for the plan.
These farmers will get 9th installment of Kisan Yojana
According to the rules of the government, now 9 installments of 2000 rupees will be given to those farmers whose names are farms, apart from this, the farmers will have to fulfill these eligibility, only after which the farmers can take advantage of the Samman Nidhi scheme launched by the government pmkisan.gov.in Through the portal, farmers should now provide correct information by doing application status and correction in their application etc. The farmers who are not getting the benefit.
Till now the installments have been released to the farmers ?
First Installment – Released in February 2019.
2nd Installment – Released on 2nd April 2019.
Third installment – released in August.
Fourth Installment – Released in January 2020.
5th Installment – Released on 1st April, 2020.
Sixth Installment – Released on 1st August 2020.
Seventh Installment – Released in December 2020.
Eighth Installment – Released on 1st April 2021.
Money transferred to 10.29 crore farmers
According to the data on PM Kisan Portal till 7th July, more than 12 crore farmers have been registered under this scheme. The eighth installment of PM Kisan will continue to arrive in the account of farmers till July 31. For the April-July installment, FTO of 10.41 crore farmers was created and out of this, money was transferred to the account of 10.29 crore farmers. So far, in this scheme, the Modi government has released 8 installments of 2000-2000 rupees.
How to apply online?
- Click on the PM-Kisan portal (pmkisan.gov.in).
- Click on the option of NEW FARMER REGISTRATION in its Farmer Corner.
- After this, in the window that will open, you enter the Aadhar card and captcha.
- After this you have to click on Click Here to Continue New.
- In this you will see the form. Fill this form correctly and completely. Especially the details of the land.
- Fill it and save it. Once saved, the registration process will be completed.
Kisan Yojana Helpline Number Kisan Yojana Helpline Number
Any farmer can make complaints related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana on these numbers, if you need any information or help, then you can get help for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by calling on these numbers – PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 011-24300606, 011-23381092