- Advertisement -
Home Personal Finance Retirement Scheme: These five schemes will fulfill your every wish in old...

Retirement Scheme: These five schemes will fulfill your every wish in old age, you will earn money sitting at home


Retirement Scheme: There are some schemes which can fulfill your wishes on retirement. These schemes include Atal Pension Yojana to National Pension System.

Retirement Scheme: If you want to save a huge amount of money till retirement and fulfill all your dreams, then there are some government schemes which can fulfill your wish. Besides, this scheme will also provide you regular income in old age. By investing money in these schemes, you can earn every month sitting at home.

EPFO pension scheme

First of all, let’s talk about EPFO, which provides a huge fund for retirement on the monthly contribution of salaried employees. Apart from the private sector employees, the employer also contributes to their PF account. Besides, the government also releases annual interest on it. EPFO also runs a pension scheme for employees. If you have invested in it for 10 years then you become entitled to receive pension. The pension amount is given on the basis of contribution.

National Pension System

After retirement, you can also contribute to the National Pension System (NPS) for monthly income. NPS is a market linked scheme, in which you can earn an average return of up to 10%. Investment in this scheme can be made between 18 to 70 years. After the age of 60 years you will become entitled to receive pension. Under NPS, 60 percent of the amount can be withdrawn on completion of maturity and the remaining 40 percent can be used as annuity.

Atal Pension Yojana

You can also get a fixed amount every month through the Atal Pension Scheme launched by the government for retirement. Investment can be made in this from 18 years to 40 years. After the age of 60 years, people are given a pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 depending on their contribution.

Monthly income scheme

You can also earn every month through Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (Post Office MIS). Joint account can be opened in this scheme. Under MIS, a maximum of Rs 9 lakh can be invested annually. You can deposit up to Rs 15 lakh under joint account. This money is deposited for five years. The interest under this scheme is 7.4 percent and you can earn up to Rs 10,000 every month.

Mutual fund sip

Through mutual fund SIP, you can also make good money in the long term by investing money every month in a better fund based on the advice of your market expert. According to experts, you can get an average return of 12 to 15 percent in the long term on investing in mutual funds.

- Advertisement -DISCLAIMER
We have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media platform is credible, verified and sourced from other Big media Houses. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at informalnewz@gmail.com

Exit mobile version