Saturday, May 18, 2024
HomePersonal FinanceRetirement Schemes: You will get pension every month after retirement, invest in...

Retirement Schemes: You will get pension every month after retirement, invest in these government schemes today itself.

Retirement Pension Schemes: Today we will tell you about some such schemes. From which, after retirement, you will continue to get this amount every month while sitting at home. You will be able to manage your expenses easily.

Retirement Pension Schemes: It becomes very difficult to live a life dependent on others. That’s why people prepare their retirement plans while working. Many schemes are also being run to save for the future.

By investing in them you can easily get pension every month after retirement. Today we will tell you about some such schemes. From which, after retirement, you will continue to get this amount every month while sitting at home. You will be able to manage your expenses easily. Let us know about these schemes.

National Pension System

People have to plan in advance for retirement. How will their life ahead be like? In such a situation, what can be better than getting pension every month. For this, investing in the National Pension System i.e. NPS run by the government can prove to be good.

In this scheme you have to invest monthly. Then after 60 years, 60 percent of the amount is received from the NPS fund at once. The remaining 40 percent is given as pension. Earlier the benefit of this scheme was given only to government employees. But now private employees can also take advantage of it.

Atal Pension Yojana

The Central Government started Atal Pension Yojana in the year 2015. The government had started this scheme keeping in mind the middle class people and poor people. Investment is made monthly in this scheme. Any person between 18 years to 40 years can invest. The scheme becomes mature after the age of 60 years. After turning 60, the beneficiary gets a monthly pension ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000.

Senior Citizens Savings Scheme

Post Office Senior Citizen Saving Scheme is a good plan for retirement. The scheme under which one gets good interest on investment. The lump sum money received after retirement can be invested in this scheme. Fifth note of musical scale

However, the maximum limit of investment in this was Rs 15 lakh. Which has been increased to Rs 30 lakh. 8 percent interest is available annually on this. The duration of this scheme is 5 years. But after 5 years it can be extended for 3 years.

Shyamu Maurya
Shyamu Maurya
Shyamu has done Degree in Fine Arts and has knowledge about bollywood industry. He started writing in 2018. Since then he has been associated with Informalnewz. In case of any complain or feedback, please contact me @informalnewz@gmail.com
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments