Aadhaar Card: In the current era, the document means Aadhar Card. Aadhar is sought as proof in every work, from small to big. Many times you do not even remember how many places you have used Aadhaar Card, which can become the reason for big fraud. To avoid this, users should keep checking from time to time that where and where your Aadhar card has been used. Which can help prevent fraud from Aadhaar. The option to check the history of Aadhaar Card is given by UIDAI. Let’s know its complete process –
How to Check Aadhaar History
- First you have to visit the resident.uidai.gov.in website.
- Where you have to click on My Aadhaar option on the top right corner.
- After this, click on the Aadhaar Authentication History option.
- Where you will be asked for Aadhar card number as well as captcha code will have to be filled.
- Then you have to click on OTP verification option.
- After this a tab will open, where you will have to fill the dates from when you want to see the Aadhaar history.
- Also record number and mobile number will have to be entered for OTP. After this OTP will have to be verified.
- After this Aadhar History will appear in front of you.
- Users can also download Aadhaar history according to their own preferences.
You can file complaint here
If you feel that the Aadhar card has been misused, then you can report it on UIDAI’s toll free number 1947. Or complaint can be lodged through email@example.com e-mail id.