New Delhi: Yes Bank has revised its interest rates for fixed deposit (FD) schemes. The changes in interest rates are applicable to both regular and senior citizens, and are effective from June 3, 2021.
The private lender currently offers FD schemes with tenures of up to 7 days and up to 10 years. With the amendments in place, the interest rates have been changed for almost all the FD schemes offered by Yes Bank.
Here are the revised interest rates for the Fixed Deposit (FD) schemes of Yes Bank:
- Yes Bank is offering 3.25% interest rate for FDs maturing in 7 to 14 days.
- Interest rate of 3.5% will be available on FD from 15 days to 45 days.
- Yes Bank is offering 4% interest rate on FDs maturing within 46 to 90 days.
- Investors will get 5.75% p.a. rate on long term investment for FDs with maturities ranging from 9 months to less than 1 year.
- An interest rate of 6% is offered on all FDs maturing between 1 to 2 years.
- Yes Bank offers 6.25% interest rate on FDs maturing between 2 to 3 years.
- Interest rate of 6.50% is offered on all FD investments maturing in 3 years to 10 years.
Revised Interest Rates for FD Schemes for Senior Citizens
In India, banks usually offer higher interest rates on FD investments of senior citizens. Yes Bank offers an additional interest rate of 0.5% on all such FDs. Along with the revised interest rates of FDs, the new rates for senior citizens range from 3.75% to 7.25% depending on the maturity period.