Know, where and how to apply and what are the rules of the scheme
Rabi procurement is nearing completion in many states and farmers are preparing for sowing of crops for Kharif season. Agricultural machines are needed to do other agricultural works including sowing easily and in less time. Krishi Yantra Yojana is being run for the farmers by the Central and State Government, under this, agricultural machines are provided to the farmers on subsidy so that small farmers can also get the benefit of these agricultural machines. With the help of agricultural machines, farmers can easily do their agricultural work like plowing, sowing etc. and the use of these machines also reduces the cost of the crop. Keeping this objective in mind, applications have been invited by the Agriculture Department of Madhya Pradesh for grant-in-aid under various schemes. Interested farmers of the state can apply to get these agricultural machines on subsidy.
First of all download Tractor Junction Mobile App – http://bit.ly/TJN50K1 for information about all government schemes
Subsidy is being given on these agricultural machines
For the year 2021-22, on the e-Krishi Yantra Anudan Portal, the agricultural machinery whose district wise targets have been issued by the Agricultural Engineering Department of Madhya Pradesh are as follows. Interested farmers can apply to take these machines on subsidy-
- Seed Drill (9 tines & above)
- Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill
- Raised Bed Planter / Ridgerow Planter / Multicrop Planter / Raised Bed Planter with Inclined Plate
Last date to apply for Krishi Yantra Yojana
According to the farmers district wise targets for all the districts in the state of Madhya Pradesh, the application date has been started from 16 June 2021 at 12 noon and the last date of application is 24 June 2021. Farmers can submit their application till the above date on e-Krishi Yantra Anudan Portal. Lottery against the targets will be drawn on 25th June 2021 from the applications received. The list and waiting list of farmers selected in the lottery will be displayed on the portal at 3 pm.
Subsidy on agricultural machinery in Madhya Pradesh
Agricultural Machinery Grant Scheme Under this, the government provides grant amount ranging from 30 percent to 50 percent to the farmers of MP. Under this scheme, farmers can get subsidy ranging from 40,000 to 60000 rupees. In this, financial assistance is given on the basis of agricultural machinery. If a woman / woman is a farmer, then more concession is given for this. They are given specific benefits.
Guidelines/Rules regarding E-Krishi Yantra Scheme
- All types of tractor driven agricultural machines can be purchased by any category of farmers, but the RC of the tractor must be in the name of his own parents, siblings or wife.
- Choose the dealer carefully. The selected dealer can be changed only once. Dealers/farmers should purchase agricultural equipment only when the purchase approval order is issued.
- After registration, the grant will be payable only on the material purchased within the stipulated time period.
- Submit your detailed application through the selected dealer within 10 days from the date of this application.
- Otherwise your registration will be automatically cancelled. After the cancellation of the application, you will not be eligible to submit the application for the next 6 months.
- Through the selected dealer, the farmer should register his records as well as the copy of the bill and the details of the material in the portal.
- Once the dealer is selected, it will not be possible to change the dealer again.
- The dealer will have to pay the amount of the machine/material by the farmer through bank draft, cheque, online banking only. Cash amount will not be accepted.
- Physical verification of material and records will be done by the departmental officer within 7 days of uploading the records and bills etc. on the portal through the dealer. The farmer will be eligible to get the grant only if all the records are found suitable in physical verification, the equipment / material is found suitable according to the purchase and the conditions of the scheme are found suitable.
Documents Required for E-Krishi Yantra Grant Scheme
- Copy of aadhar card
- Copy of first page of bank passbook
- Copy of B-1
- proof of electricity connection
- Caste Certificate (Only for Scheduled Castes and Tribes Farmers)
- Applicant’s mobile number
- passport size photograph of the applicant
How to apply for getting subsidy on agricultural machinery
Farmers of Madhya Pradesh can apply online for the given agricultural machines on the e-Krishi Yantra Anudan Portal. This year, due to the circumstances caused by the Kovid-19 epidemic, the process for grant has been changed on the portal, under which instead of Aadhaar certified biometric process, farmers can apply online through OTP (One Time Password) on their mobiles. Farmers will be able to fill the application from anywhere through their mobile or computer. Farmers will get an OTP on the mobile number filled under the application. Online applications can be registered through this OTP.
If you are willing to sell your agricultural land, other property , used tractors, agricultural equipment, milch cattle and livestock and want more and more buyers to contact you and get the maximum price for your item, then post your sale item on Tractor Junction Do it free of cost and take full advantage of TractorJunction special offers.