LPG Subsidy: You have also taken LPG connection so are you getting subsidy, if you are not getting it then today we will talk about LPG subsidy in this article, how to get LPG subsidy and how to check and complain about it Today in this article we will know step by step
How to check your LPG subsidy
- Go to http://mylpg.in/ from your browser.
- Select an LPG service provider from the list and click on ‘Join DBT’.
- You will be redirected to your LPG provider.
- A dialog box will open where you have to enter your registered mobile number and your LPG ID.
- Enter your 17 digit LPG ID in the specified field.
- Enter your registered mobile number, fill the captcha code and click on proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You will be redirected to the next page, here you have to enter your email id and create a password for further steps.
- An activation link will be sent to your registered email id. Click on the link in the mail.
- Once you complete the above process, your account will be activated soon.
- Go back to http://mylpg.in, fill in your account ID, password and the bank account linked with your Aadhar card.
- Once your account is verified, submit your request to check enrollment status.
LPG Subsidy Helpline Nomber
The DBTL Grievance Cell can be contacted at 1800-2333-555. Those who have not received the subsidy can contact their LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) gas company or the bank will solve the problem.