To make the youth of some sections of the economically weaker sections self-reliant, the UP government has introduced the Tailoring Shop Scheme. Read the complete details of this plan here.
The Uttar Pradesh government has taken a big step towards making the youth of the state self-reliant in view of the economic crisis that has arisen in front of all sections of the society due to the Corona epidemic. The government will provide financial assistance of 20 thousand rupees to the youth who specializes in sewing embroidery. In which 10 thousand rupees will be given as a loan and 10 thousand as a loan without interest.
With these 20 thousand rupees being given by the government, youths who specialize in sewing embroidery can open their teller shop or sewing shop. So that he can become self-sufficient while living his life in times of crisis.
In this tailoring shop scheme of Uttar Pradesh government, in addition to the beneficiaries of the family benefit scheme of the Social Welfare Department of the state, priority has been given to the youths who are doing stitch embroidery work in self-help groups associated with the National Rural Livelihoods Mission. But this scheme is only for those Scheduled Caste youth who are poor.
1. Applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
2. The annual income of the applicant from urban area of Uttar Pradesh should not exceed Rs. 46,080.
3. The annual income of the applicant in rural areas should not exceed Rs. 56,460.
4. It is mandatory for the applicant to be of scheduled caste category.
5. If the applicant is taking advantage of any other scheme of the government, then he is not eligible for this scheme.
These documents are necessary in the application in the tailoring shop scheme.
1. Applicant’s annual income certificate.
2. Admitted caste certificate of the applicant.
3. Applicant’s Aadhar Card.
4. Applicant’s residence certificate.
5. Four passport size photographs of the applicant.
6. Mobile phone number of the applicant which should be linked with bank account and Aadhaar.
To avail this scheme, you have to go to the Social Welfare Development Office located in your district and take the form. After filling the information sought in the form, a photo copy of the documents sought with it will have to be attached to the form.
The last date for submission of the form is 15 June 2021. After submitting the form, you will be given the benefit of this plan after your form is checked.