IDFC First Bank has given video KYC facility to customers. That is, it has become easier to open a savings account in this bank under lockdown.
IDFC First Bank has provided video KYC facility to customers. That is, in the time of lockdown, it has become very easy to open a savings account in this bank.
IDFC First Bank has provided Video KYC facility to customers. That is, in the time of lockdown, it has become very easy to open a savings account in this bank. IDFC First Bank has given information about this. For this you will not even have to go to the bank branch. This method of opening an account is completely paperless. There will be no need for biometric verification. That is, you will not have to leave the house in lockdown to complete the KYC process. At the same time, by opening an account, you can also take advantage of one of the best interest rates available on savings account.
7% per annum interest
7% interest is available on the savings account of IDFC First Bank. It is much more than many other banks. SBI’s savings account has an interest of 3.5 per cent per annum. While the post office savings account is getting 4 percent interest annually. Currently, most major banks are paying only 3.5 to 4 per cent annually on savings account opening. In such a situation, customers are getting almost double the benefit of SBI here.
No need to get out of the house in Corona crisis
Amit Kumar, head (retail liabilities), IDFC First Bank, says that now customers do not have to come out of the house to open their savings account. Video KYC has made opening an account even easier. There is no need to contact anyone to complete this process. You can do this work online from home. Looking at today’s environment, it has become even more important. Let us know that RBI has given permission for Video KYC to open online savings account.
How to open an online account
- Before this, you have to go to the website of IDFC First Bank.
- After opening the page there will appear an option savings account.
- You have to click on the option of Saving Accounts- up to 7% pa.
- After this a new page will open, in which you have to enter your name, mobile number and email ID and click.
- On the newly opened page, you will have to enter the Aadhaar number and verify.
- Now you will have an application form in front of which you will have to fill all the information asked.
- After this, you will get a preview to fill your form.
- Then money has to be transferred to the account. But if you have selected zero balance account then there is no need to deposit any amount.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- 2 passport size photos
- Birth certificate