New Delhi, Online Desk. Delhi Driving License New Guideline: Living in Delhi and these days you are going to get driving license, then this news is very useful for you. Now you will get a driving license within just 30 days of application. This instruction has been given by the Transport Minister of Delhi. Transport Minister Kailash Gehlot has directed that if anyone applied for a driving license, his waiting list should not be more than 30 days in any case.
Driving license will be issued in 30 days
Following the directions of Transport Minister Kailash Gehlot, the driving applicant will be found within 30 days. It is being told that those applying for the license have to wait for 2 months. Expressing displeasure, the Transport Minister said that licenses should be issued within a maximum period of 30 days.
… it was delayed
Significantly, due to the lockdown, the Delhi Government had closed the regional offices of the Transport Department. On opening, most people are reaching the office of Transport Department only to get new licenses or to get permanent license. They have to wait for one and a half months to two months.
Document for driving license
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity bill
- Pan Card
- water bill
- Ration card
- Voter card
Learn the procedure for driving license
- To apply for a driving license, first of all you have to go to the official site of the government sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/, here you choose your state.
- One of the new driving license options on the website is to choose a new driving license.
- If you click on the new driving license, then you will see a continuous option After clicking on it, the applicant will have to enter their mobile number. Within a few seconds you will get the OTP.
- The applicant has to enter Learner’s License Number and Date of Birth in order to get a drive license.
- After this, the correct information has to be filled in the driving license form and the documents required will have to be uploaded. Now you have to choose the application date for DL.
- You have to pay online fees for DL.
- To get a new license, one has to go to the RTO office and take a driving test.
- The Delhi government had arranged for more than 40 facilities to be brought home, including a driving license.