You can make both audio and video calls in addition to text messages on WhatsApp Messenger. . Sometimes during video calling we feel the need to record some things. In such a situation, today we are telling you the way through which users can record audio and video calls of WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Messenger is considered one of the largest social network platforms in the world. WhatsApp is constantly upgrading its features. Earlier WhatsApp could only run in mobile but now WhatsApp has been upgraded for desktop as well. Now WhatsApp can be run anywhere. You can make both audio and video calls in addition to text messages on WhatsApp Messenger. . Sometimes during video calling we feel the need to record some things. In such a situation, today we are telling you the way through which users can record audio and video calls of WhatsApp.
This is how iPhone users record WhatsApp calls
If you are an iPhone user and want to record WhatsApp calls then you must have a Mac. Because it allows you to record calls.
- First of all you connect your iPhone to Mac via Lightning cable.
- When connecting the iPhone for the first time, you need to open Quick Time on the Mac. After this you will get the option of New Audio Recorder in the File section.
- Now click the down arrow with the record button in Quick Time and choose the iPhone option.
- Then click the record button in quick time.
- Now add the user icon to whomever you want to call through WhatsApp and as soon as you connect.
- After this the call will start recording.
- After the call ends, you close the recorder and save the recording file on the Mac.
This is how Android users record WhatsApp video calls
If your Android device does not have the screen recording feature, then you will need to download a third-party app from the Google Play Store.
Go to the play store and search the screen recording app. For example, we can download DU Recorder or Cube Call Recorder app. Download the app and give it the necessary permission.
- After the app is open, you go to WhatsApp and call the person whose call you want to record.
- If you see this app working during WhatsApp calling, then the call will be recorded.
- If you meanwhile see the Cube Call widget, it means that your call is being recorded.
- If your phone is showing an error, open the cube call recorder once again.
- This time you have to go to the settings of the app and click on Force Voip in a voice call.
- After this whole process you make a WhatsApp call again.
- If the cube call recorder is not showing this time, it means that it will not work in your phone.
- There is another option for this that Android users can use to record WhatsApp calls.
- For this, you will have to click on speaker mode while calling and record to your other phone with the help of voice recorder.
- Now turn on screen recording through the app by making WhatsApp video calls.