The state government has announced a three-day bandh for preventing infection of Kovid-19 and communicable diseases and for health awareness throughout the state. From Friday night to Monday morning, all offices, all urban and rural haats, markets and Galla mandis and commercial establishments will be completely closed in the entire state. During this period, a big campaign will be run for cleaning, sanitation and clean drinking water supply from 10 to 12 July. Senior officers from the government level have been deployed as nodal officers in the districts to oversee this campaign.
Chief Secretary Rajendra Kumar Tiwari on Thursday issued detailed guidelines to the government and field officials to prevent infection of corona infection and communicable diseases like encephalitis, malaria, dengue and kala azar after a high-level review on the current status of the Kovid-19 epidemic. . Under this, the government offices, markets and commercial establishments will be kept completely closed from 10 am to 5 am on 13 July for effective implementation of the proposed cleanliness campaign from 10 to 12 July.
During this ban, railways, domestic and international air services and industrial factories will continue to operate as before. However, the Transport Corporation will operate only the buses required for the movement of passengers coming by rail. Apart from this, the movement of services of UP Roadways within the state will be disrupted. During this time, all essential services, health, medical and essential items will be supplied as before.
- Supply of essential services and personnel working in these services, corona warriors, sanitation workers and people associated with door-stay delivery will be free from restrictions.
- There will be no restriction on the movement of persons and passengers from airports to their destinations.
- There will be no restriction on the movement of cargo vehicles. Transport will continue on national and state stateways and petrol pumps and dhabas located along its side will remain open.
- All offices related to cleanliness and sanitation campaign will remain open and all the officers and employees involved in this will be free from these restrictions.
- Medical screening will continue from door to door through Kovid-19 and Communicable Disease Surveillance Team. The offices attached to these will remain open. There will be no restriction on the movement of Corona Warriors and officers and employees on the basis of their identity card.
- During this time, industrial factories located in rural areas will remain open. The rest will remain closed except for industrial factories which are continuously operating in urban areas.
- Only the identity card of the office related to essential services and the personnel related to services free from these restrictions will be considered as duty pass.
- During this period, construction work of all expressways, major bridges and roads, construction of public administration department, government buildings and private projects will continue.
Awareness, magistrate and police will together with Mike Patroling
Chief Secretary has said that the district administration, police and municipal bodies on hospitals, medical colleges, industrial establishments and squares, etc. to protect Kovid-19 and communicable diseases from public address system. Awareness campaign will be conducted in this regard. In addition, magistrates and police officers will jointly tour. Police teams will ensure strict compliance of the restrictions through UP-112 patrolling.