NPS Tax Benefit

0
93
NPS Tax Benefit
NPS Tax Benefit

NPS Tax Benefit: know how you can save two lakh rupees of income tax, invest in this scheme

If you want to invest in any policy plan to secure your future, then we have brought news of immense work for you. If you invest in any scheme, you have to pay income tax. But if you invest in National Pension Scheme i.e. NPS, then you will save significantly more in Income Tax (NPS Tax Benefit). Investing in Tier-1 of the National Pension Scheme can save up to two lakh rupees in income tax. ‌ Let’s know what is the information about saving tax through National Pension Scheme (NPS Tax Benefit).

There are two types of NPS accounts

For information, let us know that there are two types of accounts in the National Pension Scheme. It is divided into tier1 and tier-2. For information, let us know that if you invest in tier-1 of National Pension Scheme, then you will not be able to withdraw money before 60 years. ‌ However after 3 years partial withdrawal can be done in this scheme. On the other hand, if you have opened a tier-2 account, then you do not have to pay any tax at the time of maturity. Even in this policy, you will be able to withdraw 60% surety. The remaining 40% will have to be invested as an annuity plan for regular pension. बता For information, let us know that annuity policy income tax is payable.

How to get income tax exemption of up to two lakhs

If you have to take advantage of the National Pension Scheme Tax Benefit (NPS Tax Benefit), then you have to understand it well. ‌ You get tax benefits under Income Tax Act 80C in this policy. This tax benefit can range from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 1.50 lakh. If you have invested in any kind of provident fund or public provident fund or ELSS, then you will get tax benefits under Section 80C of Income Tax Act. Along with this, let us tell you that an additional ₹ 50000 benefit is also given in this plan so that the amount reaches ₹ 200000.

For information, let us know that till the year 2015 in these National Pension Scheme only tax exemption of up to ₹ 100000 was given. In the 2015 budget, it was increased to Rs 1.50 lakh. Along with this, a new subsection was created by adding 1b to it, under which an additional discount of ₹ 50000 was started. मिलाकर Overall, now the person investing in the National Pension Scheme as a tax benefit (NPS Tax Benifit) gets a total rebate of up to ₹ 200000. If you are also planning to invest on some planning for retirement, then National Pension Scheme will prove to be very good for you.

 

EPF, VPF, PPF, NPS: If you want to create a big retirement fund, then invest in these schemes, know what are the benefits

NPS account can be tax free, government or private, every employee will get this benefit

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here