New Delhi, Business Desk. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Yojana) is a central government scheme providing direct assistance to the farmers of the country. In this period of Corona crisis, this scheme has proved to be a great help for the food providers of the country. The government has released an installment of Rs 2,000 in April for farmers affected by the lockdown due to the Corona crisis. The government sends an amount of six thousand rupees in three equal installments to the bank account of farmers every year under this scheme. If you have also applied to get the benefit of PM-Kisan Yojana and want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries of this scheme, then it is very important for you to know its easy process.
Let’s know step-by-step process to see the list of beneficiaries of PM-Kisan Yojana:
2. Move your mouse cursor over Farmers Corner here.
3. Now Beneficiary List will be seen at number four in the drop down list.
4. Click on this Beneficiary List.
5. Now choose your state, district, sub-district, block and village name.
6. Now click on Get Report.
7. With this, you will get a list of beneficiaries in your area.
8. You can see your name in this list.
However, if your name does not appear in this list, then you can also check the status of your application on the website of PM-Kisan Yojana itself. For this you have to go to Farmers Corner. Here you can check the status of your application by clicking on Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmer. For this, you have to enter the Aadhaar number.