You have filled the registration form to get the benefits under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) Scheme, but there is no need to worry if there is any mistake in it. If you have filled this form from PM Kisan’s online portal, you can make necessary changes in this registration form yourself. Its process is quite easy and you can do it from home.
However, under this process you cannot make any modification to your Aadhaar number because any correction in the form will be done only after the entry of Aadhaar number.
Also Read: How to check PM Farmers Payment status?
This is how you can improve the registration form of PM Kisan Scheme
1. First of all log on to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
2. After this you have to go to ‘Farmers Corner’.
3. Here you have to click on the link of ‘Updation of Self Registration’.
4. Now a new page will open in front of you.
5. On this page you have to click on the search button after entering captcha code with Aadhaar code.
6. After this, you will be able to change your details in the new page that comes.
7. Under this, you will be able to improve details like address, address related to bank account.
PM Kisan Scheme
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi is a very ambitious scheme of the Central Government. The goal of this scheme is to increase the income of the country’s donors. Under this scheme, the central government provides financial assistance of Rs 6,000 to farmers every year. The government transfers this amount in three equal installments directly to the farmers’ account.
However, the thing to keep in mind here is that you will get the benefit of this scheme only if you come under the eligibility conditions fixed by the government. According to this, if you are a professional like doctor, lawyer and engineer but do farming then you will not get the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, even if you are in or have held a parliamentary post, you will not get benefit under this scheme.