Shekhar Suman said again on Sushant Singh Rajput case – ‘The family is completely calm, I …’

0
198

After the tweet of Bollywood actor Shekhar Suman, people got questions in their mind when they said that now they are withdrawing from this case.

Mumbai. A month has passed since the demise of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Fans are demanding a CBI inquiry to resolve the case with the answer as to why Sushant ended his life himself. Bollywood actor Shekhar Suman is also demanding a stringent punishment for the accused along with the continuous CBI investigation. But in the meantime, his successive 5 consecutive tweets raised many questions in people’s minds when he tweeted that he is now withdrawing from this case.



After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, the way fans are pressurizing the CBI investigation on social media. After this, BJP MP and former Union Minister Subramanian Swamy wrote a letter to PM Modi demanding a CBI investigation. At the same time, former MP Pappu Yadav wrote a letter to Home Minister Amit Shah for the CBI investigation in the case and Shah has also forwarded it for action. Bollywood actor Shekhar Suman is also demanding that there should be a CBI inquiry into the case. But on Wednesday, after successive tweets, he raised many questions in the minds of the fans.

Also Read: Withdraw Rs 10,000 from SBI ATM with the help of OTP, know procedure here

In his first tweet, he said- ‘Thank you all for strengthening my voice so far. Now allow me to step back. Because the family is completely calm and I am uncomfortable with it. I think it is his privilege and we all should respect him.

After this tweet, he again made a tweet and said- ‘But I will remain behind you all as a silent force. I will be happier when Sushant gets justice. Thank you all She also thanked Subramanian Swamy in this tweet.

In his third tweet, the actor said, ‘I don’t know what will be the result of our efforts. But we are able to show our strength, unity to the world. We can shake the system and force us to pay attention ‘.

After these tweets, when people started asking questions to them, they again made a tweet and said, ‘Let me make it clear, no one has threatened me. I am not backing out. I meant to say that I am taking a back seat. There is a big difference between the two. I will be together but the family comes forward and make some statements.



In his fifth tweet on the matter, Shekhar wrote, ‘I thought about it again and I realized that one cannot disappoint the feelings of so many people. I will continue the fight from the front. What if the family is not coming forward? Sushant was a public figure and we are fighting for it.

Let us tell you that since Sushant’s death, he has been continuously saying that there is a nexus in the film industry and perhaps Sushant has also fallen victim to it. Therefore, this issue is under investigation. Shekhar Suman has sought political support from the people to demand a CBI inquiry.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here