Do you also want to run two WhatsApp on your mobile? But you do not know how to use it. So here we are telling you how you can run two WhatsApp accounts on one mobile.
Today, all the mobiles that come in the market are dual sim. There are e-users who have two WhatsApp accounts. But do you know that you can run two WhatsApp accounts in one mobile. This feature is available in many such smartphones. This feature is called app cloning feature. Through this feature, any app can be cloned and used.
There are many such Android smartphones in the market which have app cloning or app twin feature. Many companies including Samsung, Xiaomi offer this feature. But if you have such a smartphone, then there is no need to worry, because there are many apps which do the work of cloning. Here we are telling you how to run two WhatsApp accounts in one mobile.
Run two WhatsApp like this on a mobile
- First of all, if your mobile does not have WhatsApp, install it.
- If your mobile already has WhatsApp, then go to the settings of the phone.
- After going to Settings, scroll down.
- Here you will see the app cloner option. Click on it.
- You will also see many more apps of your mobile here.
- From this you click on WhatsApp clone. Create another WhatsApp account and open the app.
- Now tap on Agri and Continuance options and continue to apply the permission that WhatsApp is asking you for.
- Now WhatsApp will ask for your mobile number, put your second mobile number in it.
- With this, you will be able to run WhatsApp from your other mobile.